Twenty Things about myself:
- Live in upstate New York
- I have two dogs, Remy and Taj and a cat, Rumpelstiltskin
- I got engaged February 13, 2016
- One of my favorite past times is journaling
- I’m a freelance photographer in my free time.
- Chocolate is my guilty pleasure
- Since I was born, I’ve lived in 5 different states!
- My best friend is by far my mother.
- I love being outside, I love walking in the grass barefoot. So I’m kind of a hippy. But it always makes me happy.
- One of my favorite things to make is lasagna. It’s one of the few things I’m good at cooking.
- I’ve been with my fiancée for 8 and a half years. Since I was a senior in High School.
- I was born in Iowa, but I’m a city girl at heart.
- I’m extremely clumsy.
- I am very independent. My mother taught me to be independent and not to rely on anyone for anything. It’s one of the greatest lessons she ever taught me.
- I absolutely hate Brussel sprouts, but who doesn’t.
- I’ve written 5 short stories. Nothing published.
- My half sister is 16 years younger than me.
- My father and I are estranged.
- My favorite television show is Friends, I can quote basically every episode.
- I’m just pretty awesome!